REOPENING OF CHURCHES – STAGE TWO
Numbers in Churches are now guided by the 4 sq. metre rule.
The Assumption Church opens for private prayer between 9am and 3pm from Monday to Friday each week, and 9.00am to 11.00am on Saturdays and Sundays.
The church will be set up accordingly to meet the social distancing and infection control rules. Please ensure you adhere to social distancing practices.
Attending Mass It is no longer necessary to book to attend Mass.
Mass times at The Assumption Church will be (Max 80 people):
Saturday 9.00am, 6.00pm (Vigil)
Sunday 8.00am, 9.00am, 10.00am, 6.00pm
CONFESSIONS: Saturday at 9.30am – 10.00am
Mass will also be celebrated at:
Perthville (Max 30 People) 1st, 3rd & 5th Saturdays of the month 6.00pm
Wattle Flat(Max 20 People) 1st Saturdays of the month 9.30am
Rockley(Max 20 People) 2nd Saturdays of the month 9.30am
Burraga(Max 20 People) 4th Saturdays of the month 9.30am
Note: The Cathedral is CLOSED for internal restoration work
For Masses and Private Prayer– please complete the sign-in sheet in the foyer, recording the date, your name, and phone number.
1. Limit of 60 worshippers at each Mass at the Assumption Church or for Private Prayer.
2. Disinfect hands on entering and leaving the Church.
3. To enable contact tracing in the event of a Coronavirus outbreak, please complete the sign-in sheet in the foyer, recording the date, your name, and your phone number.
- Practice Social Distancing– stay 1.5 metres (4 sq metres) apart.
- Please disinfect the seat before you leave the Church.
DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU:
- have any flu-like symptoms, a cold or you are feeling unwell in any way
- have a chronic medical condition
- have a compromised immune system
St. Michael and St. John’s Cathedral
Corner Keppel and William Streets
Bathurst NSW 2795
St Michael & St John's
West Bathurst, NSW 2795