THE ASSUMPTION CHURCH
Numbers in Churches are now guided by the 2 sq. metre rule.
The church will be set up accordingly to meet the social distancing and infection control rules. Please ensure you adhere to social distancing practices.
Attending Mass It is no longer necessary to book to attend Mass.
Mass times at The Assumption Church will be (Max 200 people):
Saturday 9.00am, 6.00pm (Vigil)
Sunday 8.00am, 9.00am, 10.00am, 6.00pm
CONFESSIONS: Saturday at 9.30am – 10.00am or by appointment
Mass will also be celebrated at:
(Except for January)
Perthville (Max 60 People) 1st, 3rd & 5th Saturdays of the month 6.00pm
Wattle Flat(Max 40 People) 1st Saturdays of the month 9.30am
Rockley(Max 40 People) 2nd Saturdays of the month 9.30am
Burraga(Max 40 People) 4th Saturdays of the month 9.30am
Note: The Cathedral is CLOSED for restoration work.
For Masses and Private Prayer– please complete the QR code or sign-in sheet in the foyer, recording the date, your name, and phone number.
1. Limit of 200 worshippers at each Mass at the Assumption Church or for Private Prayer.
2. Disinfect hands on entering and leaving the Church.
3. To enable contact tracing in the event of a Coronavirus outbreak, please complete the QR Code register or sign-in sheet in the foyer, recording the date, your name, and your phone number.
- Practice Social Distancing– stay 1.5 metres (2 sq metres) apart.
- Please disinfect the seat before you leave the Church.
DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU:
- have any flu-like symptoms, a cold or you are feeling unwell in any way
- have a chronic medical condition
- have a compromised immune system
St. Michael and St. John’s Cathedral
Corner Keppel and William Streets
Bathurst NSW 2795
St Michael & St John's
West Bathurst, NSW 2795